Thursday, May 14, 2009

Two weeks ...

... from today. That's when I'm moving.

I'm making peace with the house. It may sound silly, but I talk to it each night when I come home. I kind of walk around and recognize each room, committing it to memory, letting it's energy fill and rejuvenate me. Last night when I got home from class I laid on my bed and talked quietly with the tree outside my window, and it reassured me once again that it will watch over the house. Tonight I'm going to sit by the little tree in the front yard ... the one we call my mom's tree ... and meditate. I need to know if it wants me to take it, or if it wants to stay there. If I dig it up, I need to know I'm doing it for the right reason, and not just being selfish.

"It is all very beautiful and magickal here - a quality which cannot be described. You have to live it and breathe it, let the sun bake into you. The skies and the lands are so enormous, and the detail so precise and exquisite that wherever you are, you are isolated into a glowing world between the macro and the micro, where everything is sidewise under you and over you, and the clocks stopped long ago." -Ansel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment