Saturday, May 16, 2009

Outta steam


That's what I am. I'm burnt ... fried ... outta steam. I'm pretty effin sore, and I have this urge to sit in the house and cry. I just want to go to sleep and wake up when it's over.

I know, I'm whining and that serves no purpose. I'm sorry. This is what happens when I become physically and emotionally overwhelmed. The movers I hired are going to finish packing, so I've taken that pressure off myself. I just need to organize some things.

I'm also very strongly considering either transferring to a university that's closer to my new home, or an on-line program to complete my Master's degree. Continuing where I am will cost a lot in time and money, both of which can be utilized in other areas of my life.

The bright spot in the next two weeks is the fact that I'm going to Texas to visit my son and his family for 5 days. Ya, I know ... bad planning, but the trip was scheduled before I knew I'd be moving. I absolutely cannot wait to see them. I really miss my daughter-in-law. We knit, we talk, we play with the girls. I love sitting and watching movies with my son, and I love his cooking. And those girls ... I think because I don't get to see them as often as I do the others, I value my time with them that much more. I so cannot wait to get there. It'll be a much welcomed break in all this madness and chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment