Friday, January 23, 2009

Sixteen Things ...

There's this tag thing going around on Facebook where if you're tagged, you're supposed to write sixteen random facts about yourself. Well, I was tagged, so here are mine.

  1. I know the movie The Wizard of Oz by heart. I've probably seen it at least a thousand times since I was little. It is my all-time favorite movie. And when my kids watch it with me, they watch me instead of the movie.

  2. I know the CD Wicked almost by heart. I saw the musical twice, and would see it again in a heartbeat.

  3. I love "fluffernutter" sandwiches. But there has to be a lot of fluff, like oozing out of the sides of the sandwich. Of course, after I eat one of those, I'm sick to my stomach from all the sugar. Go figure!

  4. I'm very quickly becoming addicted to yarn and knitting and crocheting and swapping and making things. I visited a friend in Juneau, Alaska last summer and found a local yarn shop (lys) that was closing, and she offered me 50% off of whatever yarn I wanted. I bought so much, I had to ship it home to myself. And I love Ravelry, too.

  5. I'd really like to be a stay-at-home wife, except I'm not married.

  6. I want to get a little dog, but I think my cat would eat it.

  7. I love the Vineyard. And I miss my cousin who lives there a lot. We grew up together and spent every school vacation together. She's more like my sister than my cousin and I really miss her.

  8. I wasn't all that impressed with Las Vegas and probably won't go back. On the other hand, I loved southern California and would love to visit again.

  9. I love books. Especially books about knitting and crocheting!

  10. I don't like the cold. I didn't used to mind it, but now I do.

  11. My first blog got lost. I started a blog on MobileMe, the Apple network because I have a Mac computer. But then they decided that one needs to pay for the "privilege" of having access to MobileMe and I don't agree. I think it should be free. So my original blog is out in cyberspace somewhere, which really upsets me.

  12. I love sleeping, but I hate going to bed at night because I know it'll be a struggle to fall and stay asleep.

  13. I miss the mountains and I miss camping in them.

  14. I think public transportation rocks! My Civic is almost a year old and doesn't even have 8,000 miles yet! Woot!

  15. If I was a boy, my parents would have named me Francis Carl. Thank goodness I wasn't a boy.

  16. I really like being me.
So there ya have it. Sixteen things about me you probably didn't want to know. If you're still reading, thank you. You're either related to me or you're a really good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment